With Referrals, set up rewards for successful referrals to specific jobs. Rewards can be monetary or non-monetary. The reward will appear in Referrals when a user is viewing a job and your coworkers will be able to track their reward eligibility.
Set a default reward
To set a default reward for jobs:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, select Settings, then Referrals, and locate the Referral Rewards section.
- Enable the switch and a form will appear where you can enter the default reward.
- Enter the reward that you'd like to appear by default. Examples of "other rewards" might include one day of paid time off, a tablet, or a gift card.
- Click Save Changes and the reward you entered will begin to appear by default when you create new jobs.
Manually setting rewards
Manually change the reward for a job at any time. In Workable, access the job editor and navigate to the Find Candidates tab. Locate Referrals and click Edit Referrals settings.
Under the Referral Settings, click Referral Rewards to edit the reward. Here you can change or disable the reward for an individual job.
Including a rewards policy
To add a company policy for referral rewards:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, select Settings and then Referrals.
- Locate the Referral Rewards Policy section and set the switch to "on". You'll have the option to add a direct link to your company's policy or to upload a document. It is only possible to add one policy.
- After adding a link or file, click Save Changes.
Referral users can access the policy by scrolling down at the bottom of the job referral dashboard.
Important: The reward policy will show up only if there is at least one job offering a reward or the account level rewards setting is enabled.