With Referrals, set up rewards for successful referrals to specific jobs. Rewards can be monetary or non-monetary. The reward will appear in Referrals when a user is viewing a job and your coworkers will be able to track their reward eligibility.
Set a default reward
To set a default reward for jobs:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, select Settings, then Referrals, and locate the Referral Rewards section.
- Enable the switch and a form will appear where you can enter the default reward.
- Enter the reward that you'd like to appear by default. Examples of "other rewards" might include one day of paid time off, a tablet, or a gift card.
- Click Save Changes and the reward you entered will begin to appear by default when you create new jobs.
Manually setting rewards
Manually change the reward for a job at any time. In Workable:
- Access the job editor and navigate to the Find Candidates tab
- Locate Referrals and click Edit Referrals settings
- Under the Referral Settings, click Referral Rewards to edit the reward. Here you can change or disable the reward for an individual job.
Including a rewards policy
To add a company policy for referral rewards:
- Click your user icon in the upper right, select Settings, and then Referrals
- Locate the Referral Rewards Policy section and set the switch to "ON". You'll have the option to add a direct link to your company's policy or to upload a document. It is only possible to add one policy.
- After adding a link or file, click Save Changes
Referral users can access the policy by scrolling down at the bottom of the job referral dashboard and clicking on the hyperlinked text.
Important: The reward policy will show up only if there is at least one job offering a reward or the account level rewards setting is enabled.