At a glance
Requisitions created with Hiring Plan will hold details and notes about a specific job. Store information like salary, the name of the hiring decision-maker, the reason for hiring, and more.
Coworkers can create requisitions when they need to hire. The requisition details will be reviewed and approved by hand-picked account members.
Hired candidates will be associated with requisitions and you can view reports to understand which goals you've achieved and perform forecasting for your hiring budget.
When using Hiring Plan, we recommend following this general workflow:
- Enable your Hiring Plan settings.
- Make sure you assign users to specific departments/locations. This will ensure the correct assignment of requisitions later on.
- Create your job posting first; you can set the job as used internally until the req is approved.
- Create a requisition for every hire you plan to make and link it to your existing job. One req per hire, even if multiple people will be hired for the same job.
- Send reqs for approval. Assigned approvers can reject or accept the req details.
- A Requisition Owner opens the req and publishes the job when recruiting begins.
- The Requisition Owner and a Hiring Manager conduct the hiring process.
- Monitor and act on requisitions via the Hiring Plan dashboard.
- The Hiring Manager (or Requisition Owner) fills the req by moving the Candidate to the Hired stage and inputting salary and start date details.
Throughout your hiring, reports and forecasting tools enable your organization to keep track of your hiring budget and new hire start dates.
Workable users must be set up with the right permissions to use Hiring Plan. Our PDF guide will walk you through setup options for your requisition users and workflows and take you through the process of filling a req.
Download our PDF walkthrough of Hiring Plan features and contact your account manager for more details.