Click Boarding is onboarding software for new employees. Get new hires engaged with your company culture the right way and help them get up and running in their new job fast. Know exactly where the new hire is in the onboarding process and get alerted quickly if anything needs attention.
By integrating Click Boarding and Workable, Workable candidates who are moved the Hired step of your process can be automatically exported and created as new hires in Click Boarding.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Personal email address
- Personal phone number
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by contacting Click Boarding:
- Send an email to Click Boarding team at email@example.com asking for instructions to enable the integration with Workable
- Click Boarding will help you to securely share your Workable API key/access token via Box.com. The Workable partner token is a special code that will be used to connect Click Boarding and Workable.
Next, sign in to your Workable account:
- In Workable, click your profile icon in the upper right and select Integrations from the menu
- Navigate to Click Boarding section and click Generate Token. The newly generated code (a long string of random letters or numbers) can be found in the field below:
- Refer to the instructions you received from Click Boarding to share the Workable Partner Token via Box.com.
That’s it! Click Boarding will finalize the integration setup and notify you when it's complete. When a candidate is moved to ‘Hired’ step in your Workable pipeline their details will be exported to Click Boarding automatically.