SkillHeart is a one-way video interviewing platform which enables you to get to know candidates and assess their motivation and personality early in the hiring process.
When you integrate Skillheart and Workable you’ll be able to send video interviews to candidates directly through your Workable account. The video response will be logged in the candidate’s Timeline in Workable.
Setting up the integration
You must be an admin in Workable to set up this integration.
First you’ll need to sign in to SkillHeart and collect your API key:
- Sign in to SkillHeart, click your user icon in the upper right and select Settings
- Under your settings, click the Integrations tab
- Locate Workable and click Connect. Your API key - a long string of random letters and numbers - will be generated. Copy or note the key
Next you’ll need to sign in to Workable:
- Sign in to Workable, click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations
- Locate SkillHeart in the list of integrations and click on it
- Paste the API key into the field and click Save Changes
That’s it! The integration will now be complete.
In Workable you can now add a SkillHeart video interview to a specific step in your interviewing process.
After adding a video interview to an interview stage you can quickly send instructions to candidates by clicking a button in Workable.