Best for: One-way video interviews
Features: Send interviews and receive the results in Workable
SkillHeart is a one-way video interviewing platform that enables you to get to know candidates and assess their motivation and personality early in the hiring process.
When you integrate Skillheart and Workable you’ll be able to send video interviews to candidates directly through your Workable account. The video response will be logged in the candidate’s Timeline in Workable.
Setting up the integration
First, you’ll need to sign in to SkillHeart and collect your API key:
- In SkillHeart, click your user icon in the upper right and select Settings
- Under your settings, click the Integrations tab
- Locate Workable and click Connect so your API key gets generated and copy or note it
(it's a long string of random letters and numbers)
Next, you’ll need to sign in to Workable:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on Settings and navigate to Integrations
- Locate SkillHeart in the list of Video Interview providers and click on it
- Paste the API key that you copied earlier into the field
- Click Update Settings
That’s it! The integration will now be complete.
In Workable you can add a SkillHeart video interview to a specific step in your interviewing process. After adding a video interview to an interview stage you can quickly send instructions to candidates by clicking a button in Workable.