If you are not yet in contact with a Workable SSO implementation specialist, contact us and check out our SSO Overview article before attempting any of the steps below.
1. Log in to your Okta account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Applications, select Add Applications, search for "Workable" and click on the result.
3. On the next page, enter your Workable subdomain. Your subdomain will be provided to you by your Workable implementation specialist via email. Click Next.
4. Click on View Setup Instructions.
On the panel that appears you’ll need to copy items 1 and 2, and download item 3 to send these details to your Workable implementation specialist. Send the following:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
We’ll finalize the setup process on our end and notify you when everything is live.
5. In your Okta account you’ll need to add the Workable app to users in order to give them access to Workable. Search your active applications for Workable and click the settings cog to add users.