1. Log in to your Okta account as an administrator
2. Click on the blue Admin button
3. Click on the Add Applications shortcut
4. Click on the Create New App button
5. In the window that opens select the “SAML 2.0” option and then click the Create button
6. Enter Workable in the App name field and click Next
7. Fill out the form with the needed information and replace [subdomain] with your Workable subdomain. Click Next.
8. Leave your feedback to Okta and click Finish to complete the process
9. Click on View Setup Instructions. On the panel that appears you’ll need to copy items 1 and 2, and download item 3 to send these details to your Workable implementation specialist. Send the following:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
We’ll finalize the setup process and notify you when everything is live.
10. In your Okta account, you’ll need to add the Workable app to users or groups in order to give them access to Workable. Search your active applications for Workable and click the settings cog to start assigning people to the application.
Supported SAML attributes are: