Indeed Assessments provide a comprehensive library of assessment tests that enable you to hire more confidently. Send pre-built or custom assessments to candidates across a wide scope of job functions, levels and industries.
In Workable, you’ll be able to quickly send an assessment to a candidate. When the candidate completes the tests you’ll be notified and the results will appear on the candidate’s Timeline.
Setting up the integration
You must be an admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To start, you’ll need to sign in to your Indeed Assessments account and generate an API key.
- Sign in to Indeed Assessments
- Navigate to the integrations section
- Select Workable from the available list of ATS integrations and click Connect
- An API key will be generated, copy or note the key
Next you’ll sign in to Workable to complete the setup:
- Sign in to Workable and click your user icon in the upper right
- Select Integrations from the menu
- Locate and click on Indeed Assessments in the Assessment Providers section
- Paste the API key from Indeed Assessments into the field and click Update Settings
That’s it! Your Workable and Indeed Assessments accounts are now connected.
Sending an assessment to a candidate
Note: You must create a new assessment in Indeed Assessments and add your selected modules before you can send the assessment in Workable.
- Add the assessment to a stage in your hiring pipeline in Workable.
- Once an Indeed Assessment is added to a pipeline stage you can easily send it to candidates in that stage directly from Workable.
- Candidates will receive an email notification to complete the assessment.
- Upon completion, you can view the assessment results directly in Workable.