Indeed Assessments provide a comprehensive library of assessment tests that enable you to hire more confidently. Send pre-built or custom assessments to candidates across a wide scope of job functions, levels and industries.
In Workable, you’ll be able to quickly send an assessment to a candidate. When the candidate completes the tests you’ll be notified and the results will appear on the candidate’s Timeline.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by signing in to your Indeed Assessments account:
- Access the Integrations section
- Select Workable from the available list of ATS integrations and click Connect
- An API key will be generated, copy or note the key
Next, you’ll sign in to Workable to complete the setup:
- Sign in to Workable and click your user icon in the upper right
- Select Integrations from the menu
- Locate and click on Indeed Assessments in the Assessment Providers section
- Paste the API key from Indeed Assessments into the field and click Update Settings
That’s it! Your Workable and Indeed Assessments accounts are now connected.
Sending an assessment to a candidate
Note: You must create a new assessment in Indeed Assessments and add your selected modules before you can send the assessment in Workable.
- Add the assessment to a stage in your hiring pipeline in Workable.
- Once an Indeed Assessment is added to a pipeline stage you can easily send it to candidates in that stage directly from Workable.
- Candidates will receive an email notification to complete the assessment.
- Upon completion, you can view the assessment results directly in Workable.