Preferhired is a referral marketplace where you can post jobs to easily collect referrals from coworkers.
When you connect your Preferhired and Workable accounts you’ll be able to:
- Export jobs from Workable to Preferhired for easy setup
- Import qualified candidates from Preferhired to Workable automatically
- Archive your Preferhired post automatically when you hire a candidate in Workable
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
In your Workable account:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Preferhired in the list of sourcing integrations and click on it
- Click Generate Token and copy to clipboard the long string of numbers and letters
In your Preferhired account:
- Click the Integrations tab and find Workable in the list that appears
- Click Connect and you will be prompted to enter the Workable API token
- Paste in the partner token that you copied and click OK
That's it! The Integrations tab will show that Workable is “Connected” and the setup will be complete.
Using the integration
When you create a Published or Internal job in Workable you will be able to import it in Preferhired.
To start, publish the job in Workable.
Login to Preferhired and navigate to the Integrations section. Locate Workable and click the Post Jobs button. A list of your Workable jobs will appear. Select the jobs that you'd like to import.
These jobs will be added as drafts to the My Jobs tab in Preferhired. Publish the jobs as you normally would in Preferhired. All the relevant info from Workable will have come right over, though you will need to add in salary details.
Set your budget, confirm and start collecting referrals as normal.
When you choose to move a candidate to the interview step in Preferhired, that candidate will immediately be added to Workable in the Sourced stage.
The candidate’s profile will include the following information:
- A link to open their application and resume in Preferhired
- Any questions and answers that were completed
- Email address
- Phone number
From that point, continue with the hiring process as you normally would in Workable.
If the candidate is moved to the Hired stage in Workable, they will automatically be marked as ‘hired’ in Preferhired. You’ll be charged based on the budget you set for hiring a candidate. Additionally, the job will be archived in Preferhired.
A candidate who has come from Preferhired will have Preferhired listed as their source. This can be viewed in the list of qualified candidates or at the bottom of a user’s Workable profile.