Availability: Accounts with our Employee Onboarding and Management features enabled
Key info: Overview of each employee's time-off balance, including the days they've carried over, used or still have available
Data filter: Includes data as of the date you visit the report (as of today)
Update frequency: Instantly
To access the report:
- Click in the navigation bar to visit the Report Center
- Visit the Employee Management tab
Only HR Admins can access this report.
- Use the drop-down options to filter the report by time-off type, department, and entity/location (you can select more than one at a time). Inactive employees will be excluded by default, but you can include them if you wish to.
- Choose a past date in the date picker to see how balances were at a specific point in time. The default date filter will be set to 'As of today'.
- Export the report by clicking on Export to CSV. The file will be downloaded to your device on the spot.
The table provides the below details for each employee:
- Employee name
- Employee ID; you can set this as auto-increment or manual in the default profile template
- Time-off type
- Time-off policy
- Current balance: shows the total balance that the employee has (had) for the specific time off type, policy, and time selected, including carried-over amounts from the previous cycle
- From cycle: shows the balance that the employee has (had) for the specific time off type, policy, and time selected that came from the accrual/renewal of the cycle
- Carried over: shows any balance carried over from the previous policy cycle; these days are consumed with priority
- Adjustments: shows the total amount of adjustments that have taken place from HR Admins within the specific cycle
- Used: shows the total usage for the current cycle, including all approved requests (historical and upcoming)
- Entity & location