Since launching the Candidate Profile and Pipeline View Beta last month, we've made significant improvements in response to the valuable feedback we received. Among the changes:
Optimized layout for smaller screens
Screen space is utilized more efficiently, particularly on smaller displays such as laptops.
While scrolling to view the candidate list or the candidate profile the pipeline header is hidden but can be made visible again by scrolling to the top.
Note: You cannot scroll in the candidate list before the pipeline header is hidden.
Full screen profile view
- Hide/collapse the candidate list and view profiles in full-screen
- Access the candidate list while remaining in full screen. Hover over the collapse buttonand select another candidate profile without exiting full screen.
Drag & drop resumes
Drag & drop one or more resumes directly into the pipeline view to add candidates faster to this specific job and stage.
➕ [Optional] Add details like tags, sources, or a comment when you add candidates.
You are able to print scorecards via your web browser. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Click View Scorecard (or View overall scorecard) to open the side drawer with the scorecard. By default, all the questions are expanded and if you collapse some questions it will affect the print result.
- Click on the print functionality of your web browser.
- Here you will see a preview of your scorecard. You can configure the layout and if you want to print or save it as PDF. Any questions that have been collapsed will be shown as such in the printout.