Candidate Sync is an Indeed feature that automatically transfers candidates' applications from your jobs posted on Indeed to Workable by linking Indeed jobs with Workable jobs.
To use this feature:
- Your jobs must be hosted directly on Indeed or be posted to Indeed via Enable Indeed Apply.
- Your account must have opted into the Employer Home dashboard and interface.
Setting up the integration
In your Workable account as a Super Admin:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, click on 'Settings' and navigate to Integrations
- Locate Indeed Candidate Sync in the list of Other integrations and click on it
- Click Generate Token and copy it to your clipboard
- Locate and note your Workable subdomain
In your Indeed account as an Employer Home administrator:
- Navigate to the Integrations page
- Select the Workable integration tile
- Click Install and enter the information you collected from Workable (Subdomain and Partner Token)
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Finish to complete the installation
- Select the source option from the dropdown menu; the source is our list of jobs that Indeed will pull from
You can link jobs posted on Indeed to Workable published jobs by navigating to your Jobs management page:
- Locate the job from which you'd like applications to sync
- Click the link icon (two rings)
- On the next page, you will see a dropdown with all Workable jobs. Note that only published jobs will appear here.
- Select the Workable job to link this Indeed job to
- Click Link job
From now on, candidates that apply to your Indeed job will automatically appear in Workable.
❓What about already applied candidates?
Candidates applying before the job linking won't be transferred automatically to Workable. To transfer these candidates manually:
- Open your candidates' list
- Select the candidates that you would like to transfer to the Workable job
- Click Export to Workable
Required candidate data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address;❗this email will always be the Indeed auto-generated email address alias and not the actual email of the candidate
- Job title