- How can I add a section to a custom template?
The section needs to first be added to your default template. Once the section is added to the default template, use the “Edit” button to adjust the section to be “Hidden” in the default template. You can now configure your custom template for the section to be “Mandatory” or “Optional.”
- How can I edit the employee ID numbers?
The employee number (ID) is a mandatory field in the default template (under Personal > Basic).
There are two options for the employee ID field - automated and manual. With the automated option, the system generates the number however if you already have an established ID you can use the manual option.
- Which employees will be visible under the Pending tab?
Employees ready to be onboarded will be visible under the Pending tab only if the below are true:
- The employee profile is Draft.
- The employee’s start date is after two days or later from today’s date.
- Who can view the Onboarding page?
The Onboarding page is only visible to HR Admins and Standard members with direct reports; standard access members not managing anyone won't be able to view this page.
- Can I resend an onboarding link?
If your employee receives a message that the onboarding link expired (before their start date) they will be prompted to provide their email in order to access onboarding again and continue from where they left off. You can share with them these instructions.
If you need to resend the onboarding email for any other reason you will need to stop the onboarding the start it again.
- Do I have to separately invite each employee on the Account Members page?
Enable the auto-join feature to allow anyone with an email address that matches your company's web address to join your Workable account as a Standard member without an invitation. Read more about inviting new employees to Workable.
- How can I set up existing users in Workable as employees?
The easiest way to set up your existing users as employees is to upload them via a csv import. In order to map employees to their correct manager, the manager profile should already be published or included in the csv import.
- Is it possible to give access to Employee Management without Recruiting Member access?
Currently, this is not possible. You can set your employees' recruiting access to "Limited access" if they aren't involved in recruiting.
- Can employees view files, employee directory, or org chart without Employee Management Access?
No. Employees must become a Workable member and have at least Standard Access in Employee Management to view files, employee directory, or org chart.