As an employee, you may be requested to review and sign documents during the onboarding process or at any other point during your employment.
All e-signature documents related to you can be found in your employee profile under the Files tab.
Note: The Files tab of an employee profile will be visible only to HR Admins and the employee, not the employees' Managers.
Visit this tab to:
- Review and sign any pending documents that need to be signed
- View and download any documents that all parties have already signed
- View the status of an ongoing e-signature process when there are pending signatures
- Upload files to your employee profile (under the Uploads tab)
Signing documents during onboarding
- Under the Documents section of your onboarding dashboard, click Review and Sign.
- If any information is required before you sign the document, you will receive a prompt to add it at this process step.
- Once the document opens, click Get Started to review and sign it. You may be requested to fill in some information.
Signing documents during employment
- You will be notified by email that a new document is pending your signature.
- After clicking the Sign document button in the email, you will be taken to your Workable Inbox to access the document that needs to be signed.
Alternatively, you can sign documents from your profile's Files > E-signatures tab. In the Signers column, you can see the pending signatures and monitor the status of an e-signature process in progress.
Signing documents is also available via our Mobile apps.
🔎 Want to view company files? Here's how.