Jobma is a recruiting platform specializing in video interviewing. Jobma enables you to send one-way video interviews to candidates. Candidates receive your interview questions with instructions and tools to easily record a video response.
When you connect Jobma and Workable you can send out video interviews with a click of a button. After the candidate completes the interview, the recording is linked straight from the candidate’s profile in Workable for you and your hiring team to follow up.
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To start, you'll need to sign into your Jobma account to get the API key:
- Navigate to the Integrations section in your Jobma account
- Select Workable
- Your API key will be generated on the screen that appears. This key code will be a long string of letters and numbers.
- Copy the key to clipboard.
Next, log in to Workable.
- In Workable, click your profile icon in the upper right and select Integrations.
- Locate Jobma in the list of integrations and click on it.
- Paste your API key into the box and click Update Settings.
The integration will now be complete!
Learn how to setup a video interview for a job in the Assessments step of the job editor.
Learn how to send video interviews to candidates.