Our monthly Pay As You Go plan starts at $129 per job, per month and is the best option if you want more flexibility with your hiring budget and you are not hiring throughout the year. Some of the main features included are:
- Careers page builder
- AI sourcing and job posting
- Gmail, Outlook, Zoom integrations
- Automated actions and self-scheduling
- Referrals platform with employee portal
- Automated GDPR, EEO/CCPA compliance
- E-signatures and offer letters
- Full reporting suite
- 200 People Search profile views per month
- Access to customer community
Purchasing the plan
If you are transitioning to it from a trial, you will have the option to purchase the Pay as you Go plan in the Plan section.
- As a Super Admin, click your profile icon in the upper right of Workable and then go to Settings > Plan
- If you have active jobs in your account, you'll see a checkout option detailing the jobs you'll be purchasing. If there are jobs you don't wish to purchase, click Manage in the panel below and then archive the jobs which you won't be using.
- When you're done, add the jobs to your Pay As You Go cart and complete the checkout process.
- If you do not have an active job yet, click Create a new job to create your first job:
As soon as you finish the job set up, you will be redirected to the checkout process. As you add more jobs in Workable, they will be added to the cost of your subscription.
How does billing work?
The Pay As You Go plan is billed monthly and based on the number of active jobs on your account.
Active jobs are any jobs with the Published, Used Internally, or Used Confidentially status.
When you create a new job you'll set its status. At this point, the job will be added to the billing cycle. There will be a prorated charge based on the time the job is active until the next billing date. At the start of the next month, all active jobs will be charged at full price.
Archived jobs are still stored on your account at the bottom of the job dashboard. The candidates are accessible but will be in 'read-only' mode, meaning that you can't interact with their profiles to send emails or leave comments. You can move archived candidates into active jobs.
Unarchiving jobs will add them back into the billing cycle as if they were a new job. Note that this will not refresh the date they were published.
Adding premium tools to jobs
As part of a Pay As You Go plan, you're able to use Workable's Video Interview, Assessment and Texting tools on a limited basis. After exhausting the limited usage you'll see a prompt with an option to purchase further access.
Tools can be purchased individually for each job. A fair use cap applies to each tool.
- $29 for Video Interviews
- $29 for Assessments
- $19 for Texting
The cost for the first billing cycle is prorated based on the point during your billing cycle when the tool is purchased. The full amount will be billed in subsequent months if the job is still active at the start of the monthly billing cycle.
When a premium tool is purchased it is applied to a specific job. For example, purchasing Video Interviews for Job A does not extend Video Interview access to Job B. A separate purchase would need to be made for Job B.
To halt billing for a premium tool:
- Navigate to Settings > Plan
- Click the Manage option to view active jobs and premium tools
- Select the job with the premium tool and either archive it or remove the premium tool from it
When a premium tool is removed the ability to use that tool is immediately revoked, however any video interviews, assessments or conversations that are in progress can still be completed and any submissions from candidates will remain stored on the candidate timeline.
Have more questions? Click here to read our FAQs.