To cancel your active subscription and archive all your active jobs navigate to the Settings > Plan section of your account.
Click the option to downgrade to the read-only plan. This will open a menu with more details and an option to finalize the downgrade.
- This action will end your current subscription to Workable, regardless of any time remaining on your subscription. We are not able to provide refunds for the time remaining on the account.
- Annual plans billed monthly won't be able to cancel their plan along the way because this is still an annual commitment.
- All jobs will be automatically unpublished and archived.
- Candidate data will be kept intact, but candidates will be in 'read-only' mode. It will not be possible to interact with candidate profiles.
- To reactivate any jobs you will need to subscribe to a new Workable plan.
- Your Workable careers page will remain active but no job openings will be listed.
To permanently delete your account click the option close your account at the bottom of your Plan page. This will open a confirmation window to verify the account deletion.
- This action will result in the deletion of all your recruiting data. We advise you not to close your account permanently unless you’re sure no further access to your recruiting data is required.
- You will no longer be able to log in and will lose all access to your jobs and candidates. It may not be possible to recover this data once the account is closed.
- Your Workable careers page will be completely removed.