Connecting your Spark Hire and Workable accounts will enable you to send one-way video interviews to candidates as they move through your hiring pipeline. When a candidate arrives at an assessment stage, you can send the video request directly through Workable. After the candidate completes the interview, you’ll receive a notification and you and your team can view the video directly from the candidate’s profile in Workable.
Setting up the integration
Note: Only admins on your Workable account can perform integration setup.
To connect your Workable account with Spark Hire you will need your personal API key from Spark Hire.
- Log in to your Spark Hire account.
- Navigate to your Settings and then Integrations.
- Locate Workable and click the option to Integrate.
- Your User API Key will be generated. Copy your API Key.
- In Workable, click your user icon in the upper right and select Integrations from the dropdown menu.
- Locate Spark Hire in the list that appears. Click on it to reveal a menu.
- Ensure that the on/off switch is set to ON. Then paste your API key into the field that appears.
- Click Update Settings and you’re all set! You can now start sending video interviews to candidates.
This will activate Spark Hire for your Workable account. You can disable the connection at any time by flipping the switch to the OFF position.
Other users on your Workable account may be asked to provide their own personal API key when sending out video interviews. When adding a video interview in the job editor or sending out a video interview, there will be instructions and an API key field which appear. They should follow the same process in Spark Hire to generate their API key.
Users will only need to input their key one time.