Connect your Workable and bob accounts to export candidate information seamlessly from Workable to bob. When you move a candidate to the Hired stage of your recruiting pipeline, their details are automatically transferred to bob as a new employee.
- First name
- Last name
- Candidate source
- Job title
- Job department
Setting up the integration
You must be a Super Admin in Workable to set up this integration.
To set up the integration, start by logging in to your bob account:
- In bob, navigate to the Settings section
- Select Integration and choose the Recruitment Integration menu
- Locate Workable in the list that appears
- Click Connect Workable and you’ll be prompted to log in to your Workable account
- Enter your Workable details and click on Allow access to confirm the connection between accounts
Next, navigate to your Workable account to find your Workable subdomain:
- Click your profile icon in the upper right and navigate to Company Profile
- On this page, you’ll see a field that contains your subdomain
- Copy the subdomain and paste it into the subdomain field in bob (in the same section where you clicked the button to ‘Connect Workable’)
- Click Save to complete the connection
That's it! The integration has been completed. Now, when a candidate is moved to your Hired stage in Workable, their details will automatically be sent to bob.