If you have not enabled an integration then the ‘sender email address’ will be a unique email dropbox that will look something like email@example.com. Your name will still be listed as the ‘sender’ on the email. This means that the candidate will know that the email is sent from you, but any response is routed back to your Workable account, and your personal email address is never shown to the candidate.
Articles in this section
- Emailing candidates overview
- Email & calendar integration comparison chart
- How do I keep an email private?
- Sending bulk emails to candidates
- Using email templates
- Why was I CC'd on an email a coworker sent?
- Can I email candidates directly from my regular email inbox?
- How am I notified when a candidate replies to my email?
- Do candidates see my email address when I contact them?
- How do I edit the subject line of an email?