Key info: The source and current status of all referrals
Data filter: Includes data based on the date the candidates were created
Update frequency: Every 6 hours
To access the report, click on the pie chart icon in the navigation bar to visit the Reports page.
Use the drop-down options to filter the report and specify the desired timeframe. Arrange the data in ascending or descending order by selecting the arrows at the top of each column. Click on the available export options and receive the results in your email within a few moments.
The Referrals Breakdown report will show:
- a list of all the candidates who’ve been referred within the time frame
- the job they’ve been referred for
- the person who referred them
- the candidate’s stage in the pipeline
- whether or not they’ve been disqualified
- the exact time they were referred