If you’re accessing your Workable data via Workable BI Data Link (Amazon Redshift) and you’re a Chartio user, we’ve created a dashboard for you.
All you need to do is email Chartio support with a request to enable this dashboard for your Chartio accounts.
Understanding your recruiting data
You’ll see your data about jobs and candidates appearing in the dashboard through seven different perspectives:
More specifically these are:
- the total number of jobs, candidates, and hires (top left)
- a pie chart with the percentage of jobs per department
- a map with the number of candidates per country
- a funnel view showing the number of candidates that have been screened, contacted, interviewed, made an offer, and hired (top right)
- a view of jobs and candidates by the date that they were created
- a view of candidates by the date that the candidates were screened
- a heat map showing the number of candidates that have been moved from any stage in the pipeline to another (bottom right)
Use the filters at the top of the dashboard to recalculate figures in all charts for a specific period and/or for a particular set of jobs. This is only a starting point; you can also add more charts to this dashboard or create new dashboards of your own.