Premium / sponsored posts on Indeed operate based on a pay per click budget. Instead of purchasing sponsorship for the post for a specific time period, you'll choose a budget for the post. A portion of the budget is used up each time someone clicks on your post to view it. When the budget is used up the post will no longer be sponsored.
Articles in this section
- Job boards postings guidelines
- How do I share my job on social media?
- Connecting your LinkedIn Company Page to Workable
- Campaigns overview
- How do I know when my job is live on job boards?
- Why is my job 'in review'?
- How do I publish a sponsored job post on Indeed?
- What is an Indeed Pay Per Click (PPC) budget?
- How do I connect a premium LinkedIn post to Workable?
- What is the Workable Job Board?