Premium / sponsored posts on Indeed operate based on a pay per click budget. Instead of purchasing sponsorship for the post for a specific time period, you'll choose a budget for the post. A portion of the budget is used up each time someone clicks on your post to view it. When the budget is used up the post will no longer be sponsored.
Articles in this section
- How do I share my job on social media?
- Job board syndication guidelines
- Connecting your LinkedIn Company Page to Workable
- Campaigns overview
- How do I publish a sponsored job post on Indeed?
- What is the Workable Job Board?
- How do I know when my job is live on job boards?
- Can I publish my job on Craigslist?
- How do I publish to a job board outside of Workable?
- Can I hide my company name on the job posting?