"Apply with LinkedIn" allows candidates viewing your application form to more easily fill in their details.
When candidates start your application form, they will see an option to apply with their LinkedIn profile. If a candidate chooses this option their LinkedIn profile will be used to fill in details on the application form.
The candidate will still need to manually complete any custom application form questions that you have added.
Tracking "Apply Starters"
You must have a full LinkedIn Recruiter account and be an administrator in Workable to setup tracking for "Apply Starters". Candidates who start an application with the "Apply with LinkedIn" button, but do not complete the application, will show up as "Apply Starters" in your LinkedIn account.
- To begin, sign in to Workable and click your profile icon in the upper right. Select Integrations from the menu.
- In the Integrations section locate LinkedIn and click on it to update its settings.
- Select Setup or view existing LinkedIn Integrations.
- If you’re not currently signed in to LinkedIn, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your LinkedIn credentials to continue.
- Locate "Apply with LinkedIn" in the list of integrations and click the button to request a connection.
- If you are a search or staffing agency, you must also select the checkbox indicating that you recruit for multiple companies. This replaces the consent text above the Apply With LinkedIn button with: "We'll share your full profile. The job poster may use it for jobs with other companies."
- The connection will now be complete. The button to "Apply with LinkedIn" will now track "Apply Starters".