Resetting your password
If you've forgotten your password, you can easily reset it and get back into your Workable account.
- Visit the sign-in page
- Right below the sign-in form, click on the Forgot your password? link and enter your email
Important: Make sure it is the email address you used when you signed up for your Workable account or the one you have been using to sign in if you changed it since creating your account.
- Hit the Reset password button to receive an email that enables you to set a new password
If you haven't received the email, check your spam folder and the "Updates" folder (if you are using Gmail) or refer to this troubleshooting guide.
Password reset for someone else?
We suggest you visit our sign-in page in an incognito window and follow the exact same steps as below entering your colleague's email.
Updating your password
If you wish to change your password while remembering your current one, you can do so from the Your profile section of your account.
- While logged in, click your user icon in the upper right, click on Settings and select Your profile
- At the bottom of the Personal Profile page, locate the Credentials section
- Enter your current password
- Enter the new password in both fields to confirm it
- Save your changes
That's it! You can now log in with your new password.