Once a user is active in Workable, you can manage their hiring role within a specific job or update their user permission across the entire account and all jobs they access.
Update hiring role for a specific job
✔️Available for Super Admins & Recruiting Admins.
- Navigate to the job editor and click the Team Members tab
- Click the little arrow next to the user's hiring role and select a different one from the dropdown
Note: Such change can be performed on a job basis only if the role you wish to assign is under the same user permission. For example, you are able to update a user's hiring role from Standard access to Hiring Manager but you won't be able to change a Standard access user to a Super Admin. To do so, you will need to update the user permission from the Account Members page as described in the next section.
Update user permission for all jobs
✔️Available for Super Admins.
Let's say that you wish to change a Standard access user to a Super Admin. In this case, you will need to manage the user permission from the Account Members page.
- Click your profile icon in the upper right, go to Settings, and then Account Members
- Hover over the account member and click Manage membership
- Change the user permission from Standard access to All access. The change will be reflected in all jobs this member can access.
- Click Update to save your changes